Insite's full-service printing is state-of-the-art in every way. Our production facility in Bryan, Texas is ideally situated to serve Houston, Austin, Dallas and virtually the entire Central Texas region. Our high-end presses and experienced press staff ensure tight quality control and adherence to best practices in the industry. Here's a list of our Printing and Finishing capabilities!
Insite maintains state-of-the-art pre-press capabilities, with the latest versions of all major software programs in both PC and Mac platforms to assure compatability with our customer's file formats. Approval proofing is done on both our HP Indigo 3050 press (producing offset printed proofs on the final paper stock to be used) or our Epson wide format printers calibrated with ORIS Color Tuner Calibrated Proof for precise color match to our presses.
- Epson 9600 44 inch wide Ultrachrome Inkjet Printer
- Epson 9800 44 inch wide Ultrachrome Inkjet Printer
- ORIS Color Tuner Certified Proof software
- TruFlow PDF prepress workflow
- FujiFilm Javelin T9000 42 inch Platesetter
Insite utilizes the outstanding Komori Lithrone line of presses for exceptional print quality and efficiency. The Komori Corporation has consistently produced presses that beat their competition (Heidelberg, Misubishi, Man Roland etc.) in quality and production efficiency. Our pressroom staff is dedicated to making your visual communications as effective as possible.
- Komori Lithrone LS29 29-inch-wide, 6-color press with aqueous coater
- Komori Lithrone Six Color 28x40 sheet size
- NEW UPGRADE! HP Indigo 5600 is a 7 color digital offset press with variable data capability as well as it has the ability to print on dark substrates. It can also print white and clear inks.
- Ryobi 3302 Two Color 12x18 sheet size
- Itek 960 Two Color 11x17 sheet size
- Halm Two Color Envelope Jet Press
Insite's Komori LS29 Press
The LS29 is a 29-inch-wide, 6-color press with aqueous coater. For our customers, the Komori allows short-run capability and quick turnaround performance. These issues remain the persistent needs of the printing industry. The major advantages of the Lithrone S26/S29 include high print quality, high reproducibility, superior inking and distribution, and color brilliance along with high productivity. Closed Loop color control is another state-of-the-art feature of the LS press. Ink control settings are automatically transfered as electronic files from pre-press that pre-sets the press before plates are even loaded. A scanning densitometer on the press checks color accuracy on-the-fly and makes any necessary adjustments automatically without operator intervention assuring precise color match from start to finish. The LS series press also incorporates a unique and patented ink and water roller system that eliminates ghosting (phantom areas of ink reduction due to heavy ink coverage on the sheet), a major issue with many printing projects. Tight ink control is also maintained through a water-chill temperature control system on each printing unit.
Binding and Finishing Equipment
While ink on paper is the focus of visual communications, we realize that finishing steps can make or break a project. Insite excels in unique finishing treatments, from embossing and foil stamping, to die cutting and unique folding configurations. Insite also has high-speed plastic coil binding (Plasticoil/GBC Coil) capabilities for economical binding of short-run and long-run spiral bound books.
- GBC Sickenger automated Plasticoil punch
- GBC Digicoil automated Plasticoil inserter
- 2 - Kluge Platen Letterpress (die cutting/embossing/foil stamping) 10x15 size
- MBO Continuous feed folder 4/4/2 configuration 28x40 sheet size
- MBO Continuous feed folder 4/4/2 configuration 20x26 sheet size with Gatefold Plate
- Stahl DCT 500 Folder 4/4 configuration 20x28 sheet size
- Polar Mohr 78 - 30 inch automated Cutter
- Saber 45 inch automated Cutter
- Stahl ST90 Six Pocket plus Cover Feeder Saddle Stitcher
- MBO Knife Folder (gatefolds and re-folding stitched books)
- Mail Manger 2010 Mail Processing System
- Secap Jet1 Inkjet and Tabber
- Phillipsburg Mailstream 4 pocket Envelope Inserter with Inline Accufast Inkjet
- NEW! Shanklin A27A High Speed automated Shrink Wrap and Poly Bagging
- Electronic Weighing, Drilling, Round Cornering Machines